Only registered PA medical marijuana patients or caregivers may enter a dispensary and purchase products.
To participate in the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana program as a caregiver for registered medical marijuana patients you must follow these steps:
- Register at Patients and Caregivers Registry and create a patient profile in the Department of Health’s patient and caregiver registry.
- Next, complete a criminal background check.
- Then, complete an ‘authorization to designate a third-party caregiver’ form, if necessary.
- Ensure your patient has a patient certification.
- Return to the Patient and Caregivers Registry and pay for a medical marijuana ID card.
900 Wayne Avenue, Chambersburg, PA 17201
Corner of Wayne Ave. and Orchard Dr. (former Sheetz)
Monday-Friday: 9am to 7pm